Saturday 4 November 2017

Chloe's Creative Cards

About a year ago, I came across Chloe's Creative Cards, while watching Hochanda craft TV (Sky 663)
Chloe was demonstrating some fab Christmas stamps, so I thought OH I will get those, Chloe was also demonstrationg heat embossing, which I had never tried, so I thought I would give it ago and grab some embossing powers too.
Anyway they arrived and that was it I was hooked.
During this year, Chloe has launched a wonderful collection of stamps and dies, if you haven't come across her collections, pop by the website, I am sure you will love them.(link at bottom of this post)

Here are the first one's I purchased;




check out Chloe's website, it has some truly wonderful goodies :)

https://www.chloescreativecards.co.uk/










Bev Dale

2 comments: